Braving the latest blizzard

Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:30 AM

Ever since I can remember I have had nothing but disdain for winter. I have lived most of my life in the northeast with torturous winters that last approximately 7 months; while the more fun, way cooler seasons are squished into the remaining 5. I get depressed, I bitch, I moan, I shop.  Of course spring, summer and fall offer sexier more attractive alternatives to attire, winter contributes layers and bulk.  That being said, as I have gotten older I have embraced cold weather fashion, and (dare I say) more practical, warm appropriate clothing.




 
Shirt: Madewell (similar here)
Jeans: Black Orchid here
Coat: DKNY here
Boots: TOMS Nepal Boot (similar here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 here
Gloves: (similar here)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's a very cute outfit for something so winter-y! You're also really pretty ;) I think you should change the font on your blog though, because it makes it pretty hard to read.

    Check out my post to learn 11 random facts: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete