Bestie's baby shower

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 11:18 AM

Annie and I met 31 years ago when she moved to my town.  Our moms set us up on a play date, and although there wasn't an instant connection, the friendship that shortly blossomed has stood the test of time. We have seen each other through break-ups, make-ups, college, a move to Los Angeles together, marriages, the birth of my son, a divorce, and many, many other things.   It is our honesty, candor, and ability to laugh hysterically with, and at one another that I cherish the most. Everyone should have at least one friendship like ours.

It was such a beautiful day celebrating Annie and preparing her for the arrival of her new baby boy!
Here are a few pictures of the day.

XO,
EE















You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a cute baby shower! Very classy! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I followed your blog via bloglovin,please, follow my blog back!


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great baby shower , congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable!

    LJ
    www.sidewalkstrut.com

    ReplyDelete