A Day with My Baby.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:00 AM

This weekend I had friends visiting from NYC, so Nolan and I were on the go all weekend long.  Dinners, shopping dates, lunches, and LOTS of walking around.  I knew I would be on my feet all day Saturday and I needed to think sensibly about what to put on my feet.  While I love to 'try' and look stylish, I also need to be comfortable.  We covered lots of ground on a sunny Saturday in the city.  I opted for my black, wedge, high top sneakers, and built my outfit around them.








What I wore:
Wedge Sneakers similar here and here
Green Skinnies - J Brand
Grey Dolman Sleeve Top - Zara SOLD OUT similar here
Leather Jacket - Veda
Bag - Burberry SOLD OUT similar here  and here 
Sunnies - Ray-Ban

What Nolan wore:
Jeans - Crazy 8 
Hoodie - Boy London
Slip-ons - Star Wars Vans 




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG! Both of you look amazing! He's such a handsome boy, very adorable. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this black! Your outfit is so edgy and I love those shoes too! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I followed you on bloglovin so I can read more of yours!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures ♥

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are look great... he is so cute! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete