Lust vs. Must Fall 2014

Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:09 AM

I am sure most of you, like me, enjoy staying on top of the latest trends.  I do like to spend money on certain things, staples, items that will last.  A few seasons ago I made the best purchase of my life when I invested in my Stuart Weitzman black suede ankle booties.  I have worn them countless times, and I believe they are worth their weight in gold. That being said, in addition to the fact I am not independently wealthy, I can't rationalize a big purchase for a trendy item that will mostly be in and out before the next season.

So without further ado, here are my picks for Fall 2014 Lust and Musts.   



         

Robe Coat

LUST  Vince             MUST  Tri-Mountain
                                                      

Felt Hat

LUST                                                    MUST


                   Leather Sleeve Parka

LUST Yves Salomon                     MUST River Island


Buckle Booties

LUST Saint Laurent                         MUST Nordstrom


Leather Leggings

                                               LUST Burberry                                                             MUST Top Shop                                   

Plaid Flannel

LUST Rag and Bone                            MUST BCBG


Fur Vest

LUST Neiman Marcus                                MUST Asos



Peep Toe Stack Heel Booties


LUST Rag and Bone               MUST MIA

XO,
EE



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post, I love how your list a more affordable choice to keep up with the latest trend. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete