TGIF

Friday, October 10, 2014 8:35 AM

Oh, thank God it's Friday!  I work in an office that is very informal, but Fridays, even more so.  Even when I am dressed down, I still like to have an element of style and feel pulled together. I often think of that quote, 'No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.' .  In my opinion you should always put your best foot forward, try to look and be the best you can.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XX,
EE










What I wore:
Shirt - Vintage Havana (similar here)
Denim - Vigoss
Watch - Michael Kors (similar here)
Beaded Stack Bracelets- Recess Boutique
Belt - Can't for the life of me remember where I got this, but similar here
Boots -  Uggs Josie Boot SOLD OUT.(Similar here )

  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Amazing photographs too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! And those boots? Swoon! Thank you for sharing :)

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete