Get Away

Friday, February 27, 2015 7:30 AM

With record breaking snow fall and freezing temperatures in the Northeast, I have been lucky enough to escape to Florida for a while for some much needed sunshine.  I have always been one to feel the effects of lacking sun, and the isolation that winter brings.  It has been so lovely to be outside in the warmth, resting and recharging.  I hope you are all braving this winter, knowing that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer for we have almost made it to March.

XX,
EE

















 What I wore
Tie Dyed Maxi simliar here here 
Bathing Suit Splendid
Sunnies Ray-Ban 
Woven Fedora J. Crew 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Pretty photos, I love your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    Florida is a nice place; the humidity never bothered me, really.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous maxi dress! I am loving slouchy maxi dresses of late :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete