featured

Summer Blues

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:15 AM

 At the beginning of the Summer, I went on a shopping jaunt with my 14 year old niece. One of my favorite shopping partners, I like to think we help each other with what is on trend and appropriate.
I saw this dress across the store and knew I had to have it. I immediately fell in love with the cornflower blue color. Worth it's weight in gold, I have already worn it several times.  Light and airy, it is perfect for the hot and humid weather we have been experiencing.

xx,
EE














What I wore: 
Dress Little White Lies on SALE! Urban Outfitters
Tassel Necklace Everything But the Water /
Sunnies Ray-Ban /
Gladiators Sam Edelman

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a pretty dress! I always love blue and white together, and the detailing at the top is really great. How fun to shop with your niece.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and white together. Sounds like a fun time shopping with your niece!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty blue and it looks great on you, I love the embroidery too.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty blue and it looks great on you, I love the embroidery too.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great look! I really love the dress!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this pretty blue on you, doll!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress with its embroidered detailing. How fun to have a niece to go shopping with. I always enjoy shopping with my 12 year old. Like you said, we help each other find pieces.
    Thanks for linking up with us.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete