Little Black Tee

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:15 AM

The weather in the Northeast has been superb!!  Last week it was in the mid seventies, which is unheard of in November.  'Allegedly' when November is mild it sets the trend for a mild Winter, so my fingers are crossed. We deserve it after last years snowmaggedon! I have been doing my best to be outside and enjoying the warmth and sun for as long as I can walking, hiking and visiting outdoor places I have not been since I was a child!  With comfy sneakers sans bag and jacket, I headed out to leaf peep, enjoy and appreciate New England.   








with the controversial Starbucks cup!





Getting goofy with the photographer

What I wore:
Little Black Tee OLD: similar here and here 
Boyfriend Sweater: Madewell SOLD OUT similar here 
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans: Primark (not available on website) similar here 
Sneakers: New Balance
 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. In love with that graphic tee! Distressed jeans have been my go to lately!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! Love your tee! :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual look! Love the ripped jeans. I definitely need a pair!

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tatiana! These are my favorite jeans right now!!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Such a cute, fun look! Love the pictures and I'm so impressed with the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a fun fun look!! I love those jeans and what a cute ponytail, you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute tee!
    This is random, but are you a dancer? (Just wondering after seeing that last picture, haha.)

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia! I am a dancer... or was. ;)

      xx

      Delete
  7. Ha! Love that last picture ;) You look so cozy and comfy!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. your last picture is awesome. Love your pose!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the tee- and those jeans are so cute on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous tee! I am loving basic tees with fun statements lately :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great outfit! I love how you styled it :-)

    Liz
    http://www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the outdoors while I can, although the cold weather is finally arriving. Lovely tee.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this chic look - your tee is so fun!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete