#BeachDayMusts with Adore Me

Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:20 AM

Wooo!! It's Friday eve before a long weekend!! 
Everyone knows Memorial Day is the unofficial kick off to the Summer.  I don't know about you, but I am heading to the beach straight after work Friday night only to return Monday evening, and that will happen almost every weekend through mid September. 
Some families camp together, some ski together, mine beaches together.  
If you read my blog often you may know that my family Summers in Cape Cod, we are hard core beach people.  Over the years we have all learned how to properly pack for the beach. 

So here are some of my #BeachDayMusts




Quay SunniesTory Burch Cover- Up / Adore Me One Piece
Pom Pom Sandals / Sun Hat Haviannas
Adore Me Bikini / Rag and Bone Cut-Offs / Ray-Ban Sunnies

Who and where I am beaching it, depends on what type of suit I pick. I have always loved a great bikini, but when I am playing games, surfing, or building sand castles I prefer a one piece. Adore Me has a wonderful selection of bikinis as well as super cute (non frumpy) one pieces, and what's so great is they offer extended sizes as well!!

It is also very important to me to always have great eye wear and hats.  Years of getting fried in the sun are long gone and I am very concerned about shielding myself from the sun's harmful rays.
Hats have become a statement, and what better way to accessorize a fun beach look than with a fun hat?




Here in the Northeast our Summer season is very small, so when we go to the beach... we GO to the beach. It is an all day event. We pack a huge cooler, we bring boards, tents, umbrellas and lot's of activities to keep us entertained. We love to toss the ball around, play paddle ball, and have sand castle contests.  The greatest invention ever is the Coolest Cooler.

It offers: 

  • Built-in ice-crushing blender with 20V rechargeable battery for cocktails and smoothies.
  • Splash-proof, and loud Bluetooth speaker for hours of music.
  • 55 Quart Coolest is truly built to last, and can support over 600lb
  • Extra thick insulation for up to 5 days of ice retention
  • Built-in USB charger, LED lid light, bottle opener make your picnic a picnic

 Providing hours of entertainment! 

What are your #BeachDayMusts??

I hope you all have an amazing, fun, safe Memorial Day Weekend!

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. What great picks! I love everything in the first collage - pinned!

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these great beachy picks, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun hat! Great beach picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love mirrored sunnies, they are SO summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for summer! Loving all these amazing beachy picks! Those shoes and hat are simply to die for!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pom pom sandals looks great, perfect for summer!! Xx


    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting a pair of pom pom sandals for awhile now and I love those beach hats with the writing on the rim! Great picks!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect beach day look!! I need those sandals!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "wish you were here" sun hat is so adorable. Love it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cooler sounds AWESOME! If I lived close to somewhere I'd use it, It'd definitely make it on my list to buy! And those sandals!!! So cute!
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I love that hat.
    XX
    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely picks!!


    Happy Friday Doll!! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes to the pom sandals. I just love those!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh that cooler is INSANE! Have you ever seen the one that's motorized so you can ride it to the beach?

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous bikini options and a hat like that is a must.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and elegant pieces ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MAXI DRESS IN COSTA RICA

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need that hat! And that cooler is too cool! Seriously.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great beach must-haves, lady! Hope you had a good Memorial weekend!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. great picks!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore the selection you've put together. I too prefer one piece suits. I've seen some pretty fab high-waisted selections though so the choices are endless this year. LOL Thanks for sharing these picks.

    All the best,
    KaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Adore Me! But I have not tried their swim wear yet.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete