Summer Blues with Mirina Collection

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 4:30 AM

Good Morning Dolls! 

I have had this Flynn Skye dress for a while now, like maybe two years. I have worn it a few times, but not without being self conscious of the low sides. I have tried quite a few different bralettes, tapes, cutlets, you know the same things I spoke of in my floral jumpsuit post.  Recently I have been trying to have more body confidence.  I already look back to my younger years and wish I had embraced myself then. I think to myself now, wow had I only realized then what I had to work with.  Well I don't want to look back in twenty years at photos of myself now and think the same thing. We are only as fabulous as we believe we are, we only have one body so I will work on being proud of mine. So in saying that, I have become marginally more daring with what I think I can get away with. 

I paired this dress with the most amazing Mirina Collections necklace.
20% off with 'elise20j' code
Are there trends that you stay away from?

xx, Elise


















Shop the look:
Dress Old but all similar styles Flynn Skye / Necklace/ Shoes/ Bag similar here

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. It's as if that necklace was made for that darling dress!! You look spectacular and sooooo good in blue!! Beautiful backdrop too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these pictures are stunning! You look gorgeous and need to rock that bod with confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning! I really like how you paired it with that statement necklace.

    xo,
    Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress and perfect background. You look stunning!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great on you!! You should definitely feel confident in it. :)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress was made for you! And for that location :) Everything is just so pretty, including YOU! Have a great week! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress and I am glad you got enough confidence to wear it. Love the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress and statement necklace are pretty! I love your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible dress! It's so pretty & matches perfectly with the ocean behind you. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can spot a Flynn Skye dress from a while away! I LOVE it on you, pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous - such pretty photos xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this perfect summer dress, the print is gorgeous!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great dress! And how pretty is this necklace?! It adds just the right amount of sparkle to your look.

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!! I am loving this maxi and that necklace is stunning!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing dress, I love the neckline
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress and the necklace is a perfect match to it
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress! Love the pattern!!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I stay away from dresses with too many revealing cut outs! Love this dress on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that dress, and the cut of it! It looks natural on you:) And that necklace is beautiful paired with them both! I want to be where you are in these pictures.
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That statement necklace is absolutely gorgeous, it goes so well with this pretty maxi! Beautiful look.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful dress and photos! Love the lighthouse location. Also, that necklace is just a perfect way to complete your look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The statement necklace finishes off this outfit perfectly. Lovely

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous setting for your photos! That necklace is stunning and I love that dress on you!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete