ASOS

Summer Sales

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:30 AM




Happy Tuesday! 

My son has spent time away from me before, with his dad, grandparents, etc, but never with a friend and their family. Last week he went to Maine with his friend's family and I was without him.  I missed that little bugger. With constant photos, updates and FaceTime, I am knew he was having a blast and I go to enjoy a little me time! After Nolan was returned safe and sound (lol), we headed to the beach for the weekend. The Falmouth Road Race always brings my friends, old and new into town, and as always it was so lovely to hang! 

With only a few weeks/weekends of Summer left, I wanted to share some awesome Summer sales.
Whether you want to pick a few last minute Summer looks, shop for a fall tropical getaway (like I am), or are looking for some great transitional pieces, these are the sales for you. And, who doesn't love picking up fabulous items at a discount? 






























Summer Dresses at Asos







Be sure to sign up to get informed of the Lilly Pulitzer bi-annual SALE









Have an awesome week and happy shopping! 

xx, Elise









You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love the romper and dress from Nastygal!

    Angelie // The Ruins of Baclayon Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great weekend! These picks are so cute!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! That striped top from Old Navy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying things off season and getting all of the good sales. I usually save it for next year or wear it while I can. There are so many great finds here! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picks, Elise! I can't get over that bow slides from Sam Edelman and those tops from madewell!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those sandals and rompers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks so much!
    Have an amazing day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with the Zara Sale! K x
    http://www.highstreetcoutureblog.com/

    ReplyDelete