My Shining Quest!

Thursday, February 6, 2014 12:15 PM

    I have one quest in life.  It all started Red Sox Opening Day 2002.  We were living in a post 9/11 world where no one was able to carry purses and bags into crowded theaters, arenas or ball parks.  There I was with nothing more than some cash, my ID, and a bank card. Somewhere after the National Anthem (and my first beer), I realized my lips were not properly moisturized… nary a gloss to be found.  How could I be so careless?  I entered into a four hour commitment and didn’t bring a single gloss?  Not even a balm?  Seriously!?
When asked the question ‘If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you bring?’ without hesitation I would always shout “LIP GLOSS!”  Really, a no-brainer if you ask me. 
The innings crawled by in what seemed like an eternity. With my lips dehydrated and peeling, I vowed to not only EVER be without gloss, but to find the dewiest, glossiest, overall best lip treatment on the market.  In my own personal Quest for the Holy Grail, these are a few that I simply can’t live without:

 1. MAC Lipglass here
 2. Victoria's Secret (Cherry is my personal favorite) here
 3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 here
 4. Buxom Full Bodied Gloss here
 5. Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss here
 6. Soap and Glory; Sexy Mother Pucker here
 7. Beauty Counter Lip Sheers here
 8. Too Faced Lip Insurance here



You Might Also Like

1 comments