featured

Spring Leather

Monday, June 8, 2015 6:30 AM

One of the hardest things for me to do with the arrival of warmer weather is breakup with my leather jacket.  We have such a tight bond, and she (yes she is female) is such a part of my life.  We are together for most of the Autumn and Winter months, so come Spring she becomes a little heavy and a well deserved break is needed. I do however like to incorporate other pieces of leather into my wardrobe.  This vegan leather 'skort' was a excellent choice for this mild Spring day.  Pairing it with a grey chambray top, a statement necklace and chucks was the perfect way to stay casual, but polished.  









What I Wore:
Vegan Leather Skort similar here and here
Grey Chambray Shirt Bella Dahl
Converse Chuck Taylors
White Leather Clutch similar here and here
Sunnies Ray-Ban
Statement Necklace similar here


You Might Also Like

0 comments