athleisure

Fall Trend Alert

Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:30 AM

Happy Thursday Loves! 

My schedule has been so off recently. With my work office move and my Summer social life, trying to get ready for back to school,
my time seems to be escaping me. 
Is anyone else feeling the stress of going back to school?

I am on vacation next week, where I will be laying low, soaking up the sun and enjoying my time with my son, family and friends. 


As most of you know, I am a resister of Fall.  I would prefer endless Summer.  Perhaps if I had my way, I would enjoy the crispness of a Fall sunny day through Thanksgiving, even welcome a few snowflakes in and around the holidays, but come January 1st, I want it to be summer again. I have no use for Northeast winters.  

As I sit and type this in my hoodie, listening to the pouring rain which seems has been falling for days, it is hard not to think about autumn and fall fashion.  

Below are some Fall trends I am for sure going to enjoy 


red boots 
Red boots definitely became a thing last year, when red was having it's moment.  It seems they are back for Fall 2018 in full force. I just absolutely love a pop of red and already can see myself styling the heck out of all of these.  

1 / 2 / 3 / 4



tracks pants 
Between actual track pants and jeans with a track side stripe, these pants are everywhere you look. 
They are so easily changeable from day with sneakers, to night with heels. For sure one of my favorite trends of the season!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /



athleisure wear
When this trend happened a few years ago, I resisted. I have never been a girl to wear yoga pants all day everyday, I feel like I am not dressed. But then something happened... joggers became stylish, and sweatshirts had cuter cuts and fun embellishments.  More often than not I am in joggers and an adorable hoodie on the weekends.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 


the trench coat 
A staple and a classic. Every girl should own at least one trench coat. Perfect lightweight coat to transition you into cooler temps.
1 / 2 / 3



herringbone and houndstooth
Two classic patterns that always seem most comfortable in the fall. A herringbone blazer with suede elbow patches has always screamed back to campus style.  I am loving that these two patterns are branching out from the classic colors and fabrics they are used to. Check out some of these up to date looks.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5    

What are some of your favorite Fall fashion trends?

Have a fabulous weekend!

xx, Elise


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Oh I think I'm not ready for fall yet but looking at these trend s- it might not be as bad as I thought ;)
    Loving the sock heels and pants ♥

    xxx
    Tina

    https://styleappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love a trench coat! Especially in a fun color. The red shoe trend looks very fun! My kids are back to their first full day of school today, so summer is officially over here. :(

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trend post! I love myself a nice trench coat for the cooler days!

    Narhee | Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  4. those red boots is my fav fall trend ever! and you can never go wrong with trench coat x
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these trends especially the sassy red boots! Have a wonderful week off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gimme all the athleisure! And as a former New England girl, I always used to feel the same way which is why I feel so at home in Florida now. The winters were the worst, but I did enjoy fall <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red boots! :) My trench coat is such a winter staple too, I'll be sad to leave it in my wardrobe when the weather warms up! :)

    Hope you have a great upcoming trip but in the meantime that you are having a great weekend! It was another quiet one here, but I did manage to upload my vlog from the blogger event I went to which I'm really happy with :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite season so this is making me so excited for it and all the fashion! I love the idea of a red boot, and a trench coat is such a great classic staple. Great trend guide!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The track pants is such a fab trend, I love it. And yes, can't go wrong with trench coat. Such a classic must-have.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is making me so excited for fall! I love those red boots!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good sales
    nice post dear
    This is a lovely one
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/08/best-leather-briefcase-for-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those red boots darling so gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if I am cool enough for red boots- but you definitely are! I've been seeing them popping up all over! YES to houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These trends are getting me excited for fall! Sorta love the track pants trend- totally takes me back to middle school when I wore a pair like every single day! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've had a classic trench coat on my wish list for years! I really need to invest in one! They are so timeless!

    ReplyDelete