Bloomindales

Olive Animal Print

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 3:30 AM

Oh hey!! How were your holidays?
It has been a while, I took some much needed time off over the past few weeks preparing for Christmas.

Can you believe it is New Years Eve? Have you made any resolutions?
Other than the usual reminders to be more healthy and present, I have decided to have a no alcohol January. Not that I am a huge drinker, but I am hoping perhaps it will cut some calories and help clear my skin.  I am also trying to go on a financial fast for the month of January. I am trying to fight the urge to boredom shop, spending money just to spend money.

I don 't know about you, but I am in a version of this look all winter long.
Give me all of the oversized sweaters, leggings and boots.
This turtleneck, olive, animal print, puff/balloon sleeve sweater is my favorite! I am obsessed with it. perfect over leggings or jeans, with a longer hem in the back.













sweater / leggings / boots / bag / sunnies

I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!
See you in 2020!

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is my total winter uniform too! Cozy comfy and chic! :) Happy New Year Friend!! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual outfit! that knit looks so cosy! :)

    Hope that you have a happy new year and 2020 is off to a great start! :) good luck with your resolutions! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is so cute on you! You almost have to look twice to see that it is zebra print! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your goals for the new year! Not shopping out of boredom is definitely something I’m always working on too- we can encourage each other! Hope this is an amazing year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally dig this look! Not only is it comfy but it is uber cute. I can see why this are your winter staples. I would like to learn more about photography and manual settings! Happy New Year!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wearing similar outfits non-stop! Love your zebra sweater! This is so cozy chic!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's definitely my kind of Winter outfit! I love pairing a cosy sweater with stretch skinny jeans and trainers or boots. I love your zebra print sweater! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete