adidas

Peach: Spring Capsule

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:30 AM

Hello and Welcome to Tuesday.

Is anyone else super sad about the tragic helicopter accident that killed Kobe Bryant and his 13 year old daughter Gianna? I am not sure why, but it is really staying with me, I can't stop thinking about the families of all of the victims.  The first thing I did when I heard the news was text my son, mainly because all three girls were the same age as Nolan and I can't imagine the grief their families are experiencing.  I also can't go a day where I don't hear 'KOBE!' every time my son and his friends let go of the basketball hoping to sink a three pointer or layup. Last night as  Nolan solemnly shot baskets, I said 'I haven't heard 'Kobe'' to which he replied "I feel like I can't say it anymore'.
 (insert cry emoji).  
Although there are parts of Kobe's past that are marred in scandal, he was a basketball legend whose scope of influence was far and wide.  Families, friends and basketball hopefuls are mourning all over the globe and will be for some time.  

It is such a shame that as a society we sometimes require a  tragedy to reflect and appreciate our lives and the lives of our loved ones.  This reminded me to be present in my life, tell people that I love them and try to keep my resolutions to live my best life. 

I am happy to report I am keeping to my resolutions, I have lost a few lbs and most importantly I am feeling great. One thing that helps me work out is having adorable workout gear.  Peach Clothing has really nailed it with their Early Spring Capsule Collection

They have beautifully blended styles from past seasons and incorporated three new beautiful novelty prints for this capsule. A calm and soothing pale blue and pale pink color palette.
Both of these colors have the same tonality which makes them very easy to wear together or pair them with other collections.   I am obsessed with these reversible leggings! The high waist power mesh holds everything in place and does not roll when you are working out.  The card or key pocket is perfect for a locker key or debit card, you can go from the gym to run errands. 

The tanks and tops are made from light weight material with wicking material to pull away sweat in order to stay dry. Not only is the color of this teddy coat a dream it is so warm and cozy, perfect for warming up and cooling down after your work out. 












leggings / jacket / top / sunglasses / sneakers ON SALE 

Have you ever shopped Peach?

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Replies
    1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL DR.OJOKASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2348144172934  
      My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Ojoka. You are truly talented and gifted. Email; dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or Whats App +2348144172934 is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man  
      check his website http://Drojokaspelltemple.website2.me   

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Great minds think a like my dear, these are the same exact pieces that I chose from Peach! I think they are my favorite! I am with you, I am still so incredibly sad about Kobe, his daughter and everyone on that helicopter! I can’t stop thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are fun! I have 3 old pairs of leggings that I rotate when working out. Pretty new ones might entice me to exercise more, lol! I actually am trying to make clothing decisions that include buying less and making priorities about what I want. Workout clothes always end up at the bottom of the list.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredibly sad thing. Sounds like it really hit close to home with your son's age and love of Kobe. Loving your leggings.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it, girl- you look amazing. And I'm with you- cute workout gear definitely gets me motivated.

    And so sad about Kobe- I was in total shock on Sunday when we found out. LIKE WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. So sad.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this was really shocking and so sad. I feel really bad for his family. But on a happier note, love this running suit and the Adidas kicks are great!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart goes out to the families who where in that helicopter. I picked the same jacket from Peach and it's my favorite! Your leggings are so cute! Love the colors!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH...these past few days have been the worst. It hits close for us, as Kobe's neighborhood is not too far from our house, and my next door neighbor's son in on the baseball team who's coach died. It's just been the worst. We all feel this pain huge... Sending lots of hugs and tell Nolan to keep shouting "KOBE"! Keep that memory and legacy going forever xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute workout set! I love the pastel colors. I am sad about Kobe Bryant as well. I feel most sad for his family. They all woke up Sunday morning when everything was fine and then their lives changed forever. It really does make me feel grateful for every day!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really am in a spring mood now! Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very pretty dear! Nice styling! Nice Post! Have a great day!
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool dear!! Nice post!
    Have a great day! xx
    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was such sad news! All of the people on the helicopter, and his young daughter. So tragic and heartbreaking. Love the pastel colors in your workout outfit, I know it helps to have such cute workout clothes! You look great!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That workout clothing is super cute! Good for you for keeping to your resolutions! I'm working on shedding those holiday pounds too, but they seem to be pretty comfortable where they are (grrr)! Hopefully when I start training for my half marathon in April they will get lost! The tragedy over this weekend was so incredibly sad. My hubby had to leave for a work trip Sunday and it really makes you think about how it can all be over in a second!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving these colors! Such a cute set.

    xo Logan
    https://peculiarporter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter sells peach and I have been really coveting a pair of joggers that are like butter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun pastel workout outfit! :)

    We have heard the sad news about the helicopter crash too. everyone's family and friends must be so sad, never nice to lose someone so suddenly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really do need to get myself some new gym gear - this is so pretty! Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was privileged to read your post. and I left a comment. so great to meet you. I’m “following” you. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute workout outfit! I love your cute, such a pretty cool color.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL DR.OJOKASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2348144172934  
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Ojoka. You are truly talented and gifted. Email; dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or Whats App +2348144172934 is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man  
    check his website http://Drojokaspelltemple.website2.me   

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete