green

Look of the Irish

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 3:30 AM

Well, Happy March! 
I have been a little M.I.A. with a crazy schedule. 
Nolan has had basketball playoffs, track meets and a ton of Bar Mitzvahs. I have been going to the gym every day attempting to get my toosh back into shape with the warmer months steadily approaching all while fighting off a cough and cold leaving me with little time for much of anything else. 

This past weekend one of my favorite things occurred, we pushed the clocks forward for daylight savings. While so many people complain about the hour we 'lose', I think  it should be a national holiday. Granted trying to wake Nolan for school in the dark has been challenging, but everything is worth the extra sunlight at the end of the day!

Next Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day, one of my favorite days of the year.
I have loved St. Patrick's day since I was in elementary school and my very Irish teacher, Ms. O'Brien would decorate the classroom with leprechaun foot prints, green glitter and treats for all her students. As I have gotten older the celebrations are not more, or less fun, just different.  Having graduated from wearing kiss me I'm Irish tees and green plastic beads, I now usually go with a more subtle green themed look.

So regardless if you are heading out to drink green beer at your neighborhood bar, attending a shamrock ball, or just feeling a little festive peek at some green inspo below.

xx, Elise





You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Welcome back cutie, I know life is crazy but you are killing it girl! Love the green and I love all the inspiration. Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I need some green in my closet!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe St. Patty's in next week! I'm excited to do some day-drinking, that's for sure. :)

    And I def had trouble getting out of bed these past few mornings, but it's SO NICE having more light in the evening!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the fun pops of green especially the flannel and the OTS sweater. Hope you feel better soon <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really into green lately and this is a perfect top for St. Patrick's day!

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I love all of this St Patrick's Day style inspo! You look gorgeous in green!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love green! St.Patricks Day is cancelled in Ireland this year because of Corona.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have nearly enough of anything green in my wardrobe, it's not a colour I wear very often. You look super in it and it's nice to have you back. x Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fabulous green inspiration! I love the one with your overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these green looks are so fun! We always do a little something for the holiday, but we still need to plan!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive got to get my green out- being half Irish! Love the overalls and plaid look! All the looks are lovely as green is a great color on you! You sound very busy, hope you are feeling better!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking fab in green dear. These are all so chic on you.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cute outfits in green! I do believe that most drinking will occur at home this holiday, but we shall enjoy it nonetheless! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOK OF THE IRISH is a story about the people of Ireland and their relationship with the Emerald Isle. Ireland is the most visited country in the world, and each year thousands of people come to experience the beauty of this emerald island. From the bustling city of Dublin to the unspoiled, rolling hills of County Cork, Ireland has much to offer visitors, but as people explore this country, they may find themselves wondering about the Irish themselves. What does it mean to be Irish? What does Ireland mean to them? And how does this connection with the Emerald Isle affect their lives? LOOK OF THE IRISH is a novel that explores the complex relationship between Ireland and the Irish people. Ghostwriters

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing. love the dress and your shoes!!! I cant stop drooling comb straightener

    ReplyDelete