#jointhemvmt

Join the MVMT

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:31 AM

Happy Tuesday!! 
It is Tuesday, right?  I am still in vacation mode, it is so hard to reenter reality. 

If you know me, or are an avid reader of S&S, you know I love me some accessories, especially  Sunglasses and watches. I personally believe that they really finish a look, or take it the extra mile. 

When MVMT reached out for a collab, I was ecstatic! 
MVMT is really all the rage. I had been hearing about them from friends and other bloggers and dying to try their products. 

Co-founders Jake Kassan and Kramer LaPlant set out to disrupt the over priced and outdated models of the fashion industry. Through the power of crowd funding Jake and Kramer were able to bring their original watch line bringing quality, minimalist designs at fair and competitive prices. 
Inspired by the go-getters, innovators, the dreamers; their designs embody that very spirit,

Through Social media, MVMT has blown up, growing far beyond their home in Los Angeles. 

Have you #joinedthemvmt ?

There products have expanded from watched to sunglasses and jewelry.
To #join the movement 
use code SPARKLE15 for $15 off and products!




watch & sunglasses  use SPARKLE15 for $15 off!
Scarf  use WINTERSALE for 70% off!



xx, Elise


You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. That watch is a stunner. My daughter introduced me to this brand - she bought one and it's fabulous xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegantly designed watch. Gorgeous. And I loved hearing the back story. Have to applaud success!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That super cool watch looks so good on gorgeous you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some sunnies too! That watch is so pretty. I don't think I'm familiar with them and we'll definitely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That watch is so pretty! Love it :)

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No,I haven't joined the MVMT - yet anyway - perhaps I should! I haven't been wearing a watch and don't own a good pair of sunnies. The watch and sunglasses you were wearing in the photos above look attractive, the scarf looks nice and warm, and your fingernails, lipstick and hair all look perfect - very pretty!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the watch and pants!

    xo, Maria
    https://www.miamiamine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That watch is so stunning and your trip looked like the best! I'm sure you guys made so many special memories!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are gorgeous! I love the idea behind these items!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your watch is beautiful! I'm also loving your sunnies and scarf!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have one of their watches and sunglasses! Superb quality!

    Mariya | www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just been introduced to this brand. Looking beautiful as always, I love the style you selected.. and those nails! fabulous, I love black too. I would love new sunnies but have prescription. Those are very nice!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been seeing these watches around and absolutely love their sleek and timeless style! Gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such fun pieces! I love them on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving your look! The watch is so cute.
    https://adventureswithcourtt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice look, you've added them to your style so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some really nice-looking watches.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a beautiful time piece! I have heard of them through IG too. Love your nails btw.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So envious of your bag! Visiting you from the blended blog link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sleek watch! I love it!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful watch, I love the design xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete