black Moto jacket

Polka Dots

Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:30 AM

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you are all enjoying time with loved ones today.
We are leaving for Florida at 7 am tomorrow, I am up to my ears in packing , so it is pretty low key for us. I can not wait to be in the warm weather, and thankfully it is supposed to be beautiful!

Polka dot is definitely one of the most underrated prints. I am so drawn to it, and when I see a piece in polka dot, I almost always buy it. One would think I had a closet with a sea of polka dot, but I do not.  It is still completely outweighed by the amount of plaid, stripes and animal print that I own.
I have worn this top a bunch of times and almost every time I wear it I get a million compliments. 
Why? Because everyone loves the print!

What is your favorite print?












top  / cropped pants / heels / bag in pale pink/ sunglasses



Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day, weekend and week ahead! 


xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. So cute how you styled the polka dots!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so sassy, I love it! Have so much FUN in Florida- and happy Valentine's!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look! The shoes give such a fun pop! Have a great holiday and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dots and the side stripes on your trousers. I also love the highlights in your hair. It looks beautiful. I'm undecided whether I like floral prints, heart prints or polka dot prints the best. I guess it depends on my mood and the outfit.
    Best wishes for a safe trip, a happy Valentine's Day and a pleasant time in Florida!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots with the side stripe on your track pants. Good luck with your packing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this chic combo! Your polka dot top is so fun and I love the color of your sandals! Have a wonderful trip!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the polkdots with the track pants so tres chic! Love! Saw some polkadots at NYFW

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit and those shoes! Have a safe trip to Florida!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your polka dots are so cute! I am just loving your heels too! I hope you have so much fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute polka dot top and I am loving the micro regan bag in purple - it's adorable! I have the same one in mustard :)

    Hope that you are having a good week :) We finally got a break in the heatwave last night and it was so welcome!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that polka dots blouse babe!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: 5 ULTIMATE PACKING TIPS FOR A WINTER GETAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great trousers! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My the most favourite pattern! Lovely outfit ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I find polka dots so cute. You look amazing. Great styling there with the pants and jacket.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fab! Love the jacket and handbag!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look dear! Love the pop of color from the heels!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your polka dot blouse.

    Polka dot seems to be gaining in popularity again this spring. It looks great on you!

    Thanks Elise!

    Gary | https://trendfriend.io

    ReplyDelete