Mother's Day Gift Guide

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:00 AM

Mother's Day is only five days away!
What do you get your mom? What do you appreciate getting?

In the past we have done brunch, paint bars, cooks outs, but this year we are having a good old fashion dinner. Truthfully, I am good with a nice card. I don't need anything, but  
I do always love giving or getting gifts I would necessarily buy myself. 

Below are some fun and thoughtful gifts for the moms in your life.


mama knows best necklace 
Isn't this just the sweetest? I love the the mama and baby.   

scrunchies
I was a child of the first generation scrunchies, so I will always hold a torch.
A cuter accessory than a run of the mill elastic, and is way more fun to wear on your wrist, where most of my elastics spend most of their time.  

mapiful
Such a fun way to remember the fun places you have visited. My parents, now retired spend so much time traveling and this custom made Sicily map from mapiful is a beautiful reminder of their time spent there. This year for Mother’s day, Mapiful is taking a moment to give back to all the mums across the world by donating 10% of the sales of our new Mothers day design to Every Mother Counts, an NGO supporting women and working on making pregnancy and childbirth safe everywhere around the world. Use Code SPRING10 (10% OFF valid until 31/05/19)

eye stones
What new mom couldn't use these little gems?  
These stone disks bring tired peepers relief from long hours at the computer, puffiness after a long night, or itchiness due to seasonal allergies. Chill them in the refrigerator and apply on or under your eyes for a rock-solid spa treatment at home.

candle
Who doesn't love a aroma filled space? Whether you like floral, sugar cookies or a fresh linen smell,
You can't go wrong with a candle for the mom you are celebrating. 

beach bag
This has always been my go-to gift. With Mother's Day falling just before the summer season, I love the idea of a new beach bag filled with summer necessities.   

night shirt
I don't mess around with my PJs, and this trendy palm print is perfect for Summer nights! 

facebook portal
A perfect gift for a grandmother that is far away from from her grandchildren.
Being able to facetime helps to bridge the distance.   

constellation bracelets
Wearing your children's initials has always been popular, but what about their astrological sign?
A more subtle approach to having your children with you all the time. Beautiful by itself or if you have more than one child, adorable to stack. 

Tory Burch sandals
Summer is coming and these trendy sandals are always in style.

The latest water bottle trend and this model holds an entire bottle of wine and features TempShield™ double wall vacuum insulation to keep your favorite wine at the perfect temperature. 
You're welcome! 

bath tub tray
I love taking baths, but  I don't do it enough.
This bath tub tray is the ultimate bath accessory.
The deep grooves with a flip-up chrome support to securely hold your book or iPad in place, an integrated soap dish, wine glass holder, and hanging hooks for bath accessories. Insuring a relaxing mommy time out. 


How will you celebrate Mother's Day?

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this list- and pretty sure I'm going to snag that super cute night shirt for myself! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas!! Love a good scrunchie!


    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my mom would love all of these and so would I, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eye stones sound so relaxing! I'd love that nightshirt too! It's super cute! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Mom Oprah's new book! She loves to read and of course is all about the church of Oprah, so I figured it was a good bet :) Love all of these pics, especially those eye stones?! I want them for me! LOL

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great gift ideas! I need to get something organised for my mum for mother's day!


    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the idea of mapiful! I may need to drop some hints <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas. Love the bath trey as I take epsom salt baths often. The palm print pjs are so pretty! I love the print an dbought a coverup in this style. The TB sandals are so tempting! Love the look, not sure about them between my toes.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pick dear! Love your suggestions, especially the hydro flask. Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this blog. Such a great gift ideas for buy creative gifts online keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! bathing suit bottoms uk

    ReplyDelete