#gobananas #briogeo #sephora

Briogeo, Be Gentle Be Kind

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:30 AM


Happy Tuesday!!

Guys, if you are like me and always switching up your hair color or use heat tools a bit too often, I have found the best cure! Go bananas over Briogeo, Be Gentle Be Kind shampoo and conditioner! My hair is noticeably healthy, nourished and smoother. 


  1. No Harsh Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Dyes, No DEA
  2. Vegan & no synthetic colors
  3. Who it's for: Those with dull, lifeless, and dry strands, looking for an everyday solution to nourish hair.


Shampoo: A juice cleanse for your hair, this nourishing shampoo gently cleanses hair without stripping away natural oils, giving your hair it's much needed 6-free 5-A-Day. 98% Naturally-Derived Formula.


Conditioner: A smoothie textured hair detox. This nutrient rich conditioner brings life back into your strands with potent antioxidants and hair essential oils. 97% Naturally-Derived Formula.

Key ingredients: Banana: Contains potassium & antioxidants to nourish and protect Coconut: Rich in fatty acids & Vitamin E to provide essential hydration Acai: Contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins & minerals to support healthy hair Mango: Loaded with vitamins & antioxidants to nourish and protect. Pineapple: Rich in Vitamin C & minerals to support healthy hair!

If all of this doesn't make you want to try these fabulous products, the smell alone should. 
The combination of banana and coconut leaves you smelling like vacation! 






Briogeo available at Sephora or Briogeo

What are your favorite hair products? 

xx, Elise


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love Briogeo! Have not tried this yet and now I want to!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these and you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Elise! I'm struggling with my shampoo. I've used more natural/cleaner brands for years now but since I've started coloring my hair it's been tough to find one I like. I'll add this to my list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my hair looks this good - count me in!! I love how shiny and healthy yours looks. I'm always wanting to try new shampoos too, especially during the dry summer months!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine the amazing smell of these products!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Briogeo products! I'm constantly switching up my hair products and these sound amazing! Your hair is gorgeous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool dear! Nice pictures!
    Have a great day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair always looks amazing in my opinion! Look at that amazing shine! I've never tried this brand, but I think I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks beautiful and the shampoo review is nice
    new:
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/06/must-have-ankara-style-trench-coats.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing. I'd love to check this out. Thanks dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great and these sound like nice products :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this.
    Hair Shampoo

    ReplyDelete