$80 off Code

HelloFresh

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 6:00 AM

Hi! It's been a bit. 
Two weekends ago while I was preparing to take some photos for the blog and host a BBQ, I had a run in with my curling iron and accidentally grabbed it by the barrel instead of the handle.  Lots of ice and water, trip to urgent care, a painkiller shot, a ton of silvadene and gauze and a bottle of vicodin later,  I was sent home.  Needless to say I was pretty out of commission. 
I did try mid week to post about the NSale, but I was so completely underwhelmed with the sale this year, I just didn't bother.  

I would be lying if I told you these little accidents and nuisances were few and far between. I always seem to be walking  face first into the bathroom door or slamming my fingers in cabinets.  If it's not one thing, it's another. The reason? I am just always go -go - go!  Listen, I don't think I am busier than anyone else, perhaps it is just mismanagement of time.  

One major time saver has been HelloFresh!
Life often times gets in the way and busy moms find ourselves in a food rut. Whatever is easiest and quickest is sometimes what we choose letting taste and healthy eating fall by the wayside. 
With HelloFresh, a meal delivery service you can pick, choose and tailor your menu for your family.
With simple step-by-step recipes complete with nutritional information and fresh, pre-measured ingredients to get you whipping up delicious dinners in no time.  




Meals

Chicken Cheddar Fajitas






Beef Ragu'

  




Figgy Balsamic Pork



So fun to get Nolan involved in the process! 




Benefits


Deliciousness
Our chef-created recipes are tested 200 times to ensure your meals are as delicious to eat as they are easy to make.

Simplicity
From step-by-step recipes to no-hassle account changes, we make your life easier every way we can.

Flexibility
We accommodate every appetite, household size, and schedule. Need to skip a week or cancel? No problem.

Stress-free
Take back your evenings with fewer trips to the store, pre-planned meals, and little cleanup.

Dietarily diverse
Picky appetites welcome! Tell us what you like and don’t like, and we’ll recommend something delicious.

No waste
It’s easy being green with our pre-measured ingredients and recyclable materials.

Hello Fresh is a no brainer!  Easy and deliscious meals delivered right to your front door. If I can do it, anyone can. Stop laughing mom! 


Just Click on the link and use SPARKLEANDSLIPPERS80  for $80 OFF your first Box! 


have you ever tired a meal delivery service? 


      xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. First of all your hair is gorgeous this color! Second that looks and sounds delish! All about an easy good meal!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your curling iron incident! I hope you are feeling better! Hello Fresh sounds like such a timesaver! The meals look delicious!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of trying Hello Fresh, so it's funny that this is your post today! Everything always sounds so good and I've only heard amazing things about them! Sorry about your hand too, glad to hear it's feeling better XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your hand. I was underwhelmed with the sale also. Not much that really blew me away or that I didn't think I could get better deals elsewhere. Hello Fresh sounds like such a great time savor and fun way to try new meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister uses that box for years. She is very excited about it because there are always new things to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hello Fresh. Your Cooked item makes me hungry .
    https://www.upoharbangla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yikes Elise! I'm so sorry about your hand! I hope it's healing up okay! I'm with you on the NSale...it's a pass for me. I've heard great things about Hello Fresh though- glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive heard such great things about Hello Fresh! This looks so yummy!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your hand! I hope it is on the mend by now! I've been thinking about trying Hello Fresh. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elise,
    beautiful hair color on you! Love it. My stylist kept a few gold pieces out near my face for summer. Your meal looks scrumptious. We have used Blue Apron and also get the meal deal that is once a week at Fresh Market, heard good things about HF.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh ouch, so sorry to hear you hurt yourself!

    We have this service here but I've never tried it, with fussy toddlers to feed and food allergies / intolerances to work with, it's safer to just make our own meals.

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete