Bioeffect EGF Serum

Lookfantastic

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 3:30 AM

Are you all relaxed and rejuvenated from your long weekend?
I am! We got some really wonderful beach days in and much needed sunshine.

I have recently been practicing #SelfcareSunday. 
On Sunday evenings as I am about to settle in to Big Little Lies, I treat myself to either a rose gold face mask, deep conditioning hair treatment or maybe even an exfoliant foot scrub. Almost all of the products I use have come in subscription boxes.   

If you aren't living under a rock, you know that subscriptions boxes are all the rage.  
Some are monthly, some come seasonally, but whatever the case when I see one has been shipped, I am beside myself.  My lastest obsession is Lookfantatsic, the #1 beauty box in Europe and they just launched in the US! Founded in 1996, lookfantastic.com is the original online British beauty boutique. Today, the Lookfantastic Group is Europe's number one retailer for beauty and number two globally. The ultimate destination for hair, beauty, skincare and all things gorgeous.



What's in the Box?

SVR Topialyse Palpebrale Dry + Sensitive Eye Cream

With so many eye creams for your under eye, this offers soothing relief to dry and irritated eyes.
This French eye cream delivers 24 hour hydration, created to soothe, reduce redness and moisturize the delicate eye area while protecting external aggressors.


ECOOKING Peeling Mask


Utilizing AHAs including Lactic, Salicylic and Glycolic acids, this mask buffs dead skins cells to reveal a radiant, glowing complexion.


Korres Natural Pure Greek Soap


Inspired by historic beauty rituals of Cretan woman and formulated with natural ingredients.




Bioeffect EGF Serum

This groundbreaking Icelandic brand uses a plant based replica of EGF.  This 100 % vegan serum acts as an anti-aging treatment by reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles while boosting radiance.


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 

Do you want those perfect beach waves? Give your hair that perfectly tousled beach look with this salt spray.  Applied to wet or dry hair, this spray adds body and texture.


Filorga Lift- Structure

Collogen and Hyaluronic acid deliver visible effects to reduce signs of aging.  Created by a leading French dermatology clinic inspired by non-surgical anti-aging procedures.


Over all I was so pleased with the products in this box and can't wait for my next one!

Have you heard of Lookfantastic?

What are some of your favorite subscription boxes?

xx, Elise





You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I really want to try a beauty subscription box! The lookfantastic one looks great! x

    Nicole Batley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. It’s been a long time since I’ve done a beauty subscription box. This one looks great and your skin looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely subscription box, looks like you got some nice things in it :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got some beach time and sunshine! we did too, and it makes such a difference. This box sounds like such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautifil post thanks for sharing! I enjoyed this
    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love idea of selfcare Sundays! It's a nice ritual to treat yourself and do a little re-set for the week to come!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those products look very effective.
    I should have one of those selfcare Sundays too.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I have never done a subscription box, though I have gone to physical Birch Box store in Soho and bought a couple as gifts. But they closed the store :( this box sounds excellent and how cool they launched here in the U.S. You got some great things for sure.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of a self care Sunday! Such a great way to start a new week. And PS my Mom has been trying to get me to binge watch Big Little Lies forever! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This beauty box looks like it has a lot of great items in it! Thank you for sharing!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always a surprise to receiver a box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this subscription box but it looks like such a good one to try! So many great products!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this box, but it looks amazing! Whenever I go to Europe I love checking out their beauty products and this sounds like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to try this product
    (๑′á´—‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ❤
    luxhairshop homecoming Hairstyle
    Love your blog, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all let me say your skin is beautiful! I haven't heard of this box before so I'll have to check it out!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never tried a beauty subscription box. This one looks great!
    Really enjoy pamper days!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, your skin is perfection! I'll have to look into this subscription box for sure!
    Thanks for stopping by the linkup! www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Bioeffect EGF Serum sounds really good. I'd love to check that out. Thanks dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete