booties

Black Tie... Blouse

Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:30 AM

Can you believe it is October already and Thursday again?
Is time flying for everybody, or just me?

I had a wedding last weekend at a yacht club and you couldn't have asked for better weather, it was unreal. We enjoyed an outside brunch with water views the next day, a perfect au revoir to Summer. 

We are just now just starting to dip into Fall temps.
Transitional looks can be tricky because it can be 45 in the am and 80 by the afternoon.  Other than cardigans, I can't get on the sweater train yet.  One trend I love are blouses you can dress up or down.
I especially love detail of the tie on this blouse. It is an extra detail that really elevates a look.















jeans / boots / sunnies / bag similar here and here  / hat

 I scored this adorable top at TJ's and unfortunately I was unable to find a link. Below are similar blouses.

So exited for a lower key weekend.
What are your plans?

xx, Elise

    

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. That is such a pretty blouse! I'm also loving your bag! This look is so chic!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather can be like that here too! I love those kinds of top, the black bow is perfect on a white shirt.

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Yacht Club sounds like it was fun!The weather can realy make or break a beautiful day like that! I'm glad you all had a great time! I also want to acknowledge this blouse! It is so cute!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look! I keep going back and forth about getting a fall hat! So pretty on you!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute black and white blouse! The black tie is a nice contrast with the top and the hat continues the boho look nicely! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :) I've just posted a giveaway on my blog!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect transitional look! And same with us here - a tad chilly in the morning and then full blown 80's by noon. I want sweater weather already!! :) Enjoy your weekend girl!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a chic and sassy look dear! Loving the boots.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outdoor wedding and brunch sounds like the perfect farewell to summer! And loving this look, especially those ankle booties <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious top! Love that it could be worn to work too!
    -Jessica
    www.ifthetopfits.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blouse is so chic! I also love that hat!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this top and you took a lot of great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a sweet little top! I love the tie!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The details on this top make it so special- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liking the blouse and the black tie, very 80's. Thanks for sharing on the #linkup Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always game for a cute boho outfit- love this blouse on you, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the top and how you styled it! Really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute blouse! And I love how you styled it! And no, I can't believe it's October already. It'll be Christmas before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit! Loving your fall accessories

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete