adidas

Velvet Joggers

Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:30 AM

Hey Loves!

A few weeks ago while I was preparing for Halloween it was already Christmas in Michaels and A.C. Moore.  That is too early, typically I am the girl that needs one holiday to pass before I go onto the next.  I am not sure if it's because temps have plummeted and overnight it has become Winter, or that I was in NYC over the long weekend and it is officially Christmas in the city. 

 All of the department stores are decorated and the 77-foot tree has been erected at Rockefeller Center
The Norway spruce that was purchased as a sapling 60 years ago has been installed as the anchor of the upcoming Christmas festivities.  Granted the scaffolding was up in order for decorations and lights to be hung, but the hustle and bustle of Christmas was definitely underway. 

We had such a blast shopping in SoHo, at Macy's and Saks! Did you know Saks shoe department is so huge it has it's own zip code? So cool, right? We all noticed that pretty much all sparkles, fuzz, velvet, lame' and animal print are a go for this holiday season. 

How adorable are these velvet joggers? I have already gotten a jump on wearing them!
This look is super casual, perfect for holiday shopping. Stay tuned for a more dressy holiday party look. 











joggers  / tank / denim jacket 

Everything today on Peach today is 
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF SITE WIDE! 

What do you love about holiday fashion?

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I was bothered too while at Hobby Lobby before Halloween trying to hunt down some last minute fall decor for a party, and it was Christmas everywhere! I'm getting more into the Christmas spirit now, but early-mid October is too early! LOVING these joggers, so cozy chic and perfect for the holiday season <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to take a picture of your outfit so I can recreate it with my non velvet joggers! Those do look so soft! No Christmas decor here till after Thanksgiving but I sure see it in stores and a few neighbors already have some lawn decorations out.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sak's shoe department sounds like heaven! Peach has so many cute pieces in their winter collection! I may have to treat myself and get those joggers!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. That joggers looks so stylish and comfy and I like how you style them. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/declare-caviar-perfection-luxury-anti_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this look! Thank you for linking up with the Style Six!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so precious! This is the cutest look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those velvet joggers look very soft and comfortable.
    They also look very stylish paired with the white top, blue denim jacket and white sneakers.
    You and your outfit look fabulous, and the setting for your outfit photos looks peaceful and pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leggings are the cutest on you! Perfect for a casual holiday outfit! I bet you would look fabulous in them with heels too! Crazy about the shoe department zip code! It sounds like somewhere I could spend a whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look so comfy and you also look pretty dressed up for them being joggers! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen velvet joggers before! they look so cosy on you and I like the scarf and denim jacket together :)

    Hope that you have a great weekend ahead of you! It will be a quiet one here, we are all a little unwell and the smoke haze means we need to stay indoors mostly!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in NY earlier this week and it put me in such a festive mood to see how many stores were already decorated! Love these comfy, cozy joggers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!! I have some velvet leggings, but not joggers. I love how you styled them with the denim jacket, super cozy scarf and pink sneaks! Perfect!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christmas cheer is SO early this year...and everywhere I look! I can't believe that little known fact about Saks - so freaking cool! And visiting NYC this time of year will put anyone in the Christmas spirit - no matter how early it is!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you styled those joggers with a denim jacket and yes Christmas came in early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great look!! I love how you styled these velvet joggers! It looks so cute and stylish!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So precious and sassy! Love how you styled those joggers dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those do look very comfortable. I would love to see NY at Christmas time. I did hear that about Saks, ohh Shoe Heaven! You look lovely and stylish in this look!
    jess xx

    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute look!! I immediately started thinking about wearing it for travel days so I could look cute but be really comfy. Love it! XO
    www.coasttocoast2.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so adorable! I love these photos and your velvet joggers. Perfectly styled. Why can I not make joggers look this cute?! I have a pair of black velvet joggers and I think I am going to try to style them this way and see if I can pull it off! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining our link party!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete