#LetsTalkPMS with IntraNaturals

Monday, August 29, 2016 4:30 AM

Good morning ladies! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

So the topic of menstrual cycles has always been a little taboo, something most women don't love to talk about or overshare.  The #LetsTalkPMS campaign empowers women to speak up and talk about what normally some would find embarrassing.  I, on the other hand have always been an animated, dramatic over sharer, so here is my story...

Since the moment I got my period at Laura DeSimone's 13th Birthday party, the same day I had my first kiss (a very coming of age day for me), it has been a catastrophe.  Severe cramps and heavy bleeding that lasted 7 whole days.  Along with that there was the moodiness, bloating, breast pain, acne, and let's not forget about ovulation discomfort.  All of that coupled with ovarian cysts, I was put on the birth control pill in order to help with these symptoms.  Sure the pill and ibuprofen helped with some symptoms, but also introduced another host of issues. After having my son, I went on the pill for a short time again, but it made me feel a little crazy, I got daily migraines, and it seemed to help less with my menstrual cycle symptoms.  I would take 800 mg IB to keep at least the cramping at bay, but that did nothing for anything else. It seemed that with ovulation, breast pain, cramps, and combating acne the week after my period there were only a good three days out of the month I was feeling completely ok.

I was told about IntraNaturals, and truth be told I was slightly skeptical. I am a cynic and I don't love change, but a friend of mine had also told me about the herbal remedy so I decided to try it. 
At the first sign of breast pain I decided to take Jayde.
Jayde is a new PMS pain relief product from IntraNaturals that’s 100% natural, herbal, and safe. It’s the healthy alternative to medications and drugstore brands.  I was truly astonished with the results. In addition to the pain relief with breast pain and cramping, Jayde got rid of my bloating, headaches and apparently my moodiness (as commented on by family members).  I have been raving about Jayde to anyone who will listen. Truly a wonderful alternative to pain medicines that only treat a fraction of symptoms.








IntraNaturals are offering 20% off the first bottle of Jayde to my readers with code 'sparkleandslippers'
Xx, Elise 



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Interesting, I might have to try this! Sounds like it works and we all will probably be thankful for that!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting!! Thanks for sharing, babe!

    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I need to get this! I put on 5lbs every month :(

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tips ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MEET ME AT SUNSET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating! I, too put on 5lbs every month. Gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad this worked for you, lady! Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your experience and this great product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this is good to know. I think we can all relate to this in some way. Thank you for sharing.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please! This is a fabulous post. I have had the same struggles and am equally dramatic and animated about my female suffering! And now I am entering the perimenopausal stage of life...and holy crap, it gets even worse! I am at the point of trying anything to ease my discomfort and the torture I put every one else through! I may have to give this a try!

    I would love for you to join my weekly link up On the Edge of the Week. It goes live very Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EST and remains open for one week. I hope to see you there! Have a magical day!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. PMS is no fun! I love that these are natural. Thanks for sharing :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been pretty lucky with menstrual pain. It never hit me hard in terms of discomfort except for a few times. Mood swings on the other hand are another issue. I can see however how tough it can be when you are in so much pain as I see friends go through it. Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/09/04/clip-in-hair-extensions-15-minutes/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Hand Blender Reviews 2019 For Healthy Cooking Need a helping hand with making dinner We ve rounded up the best hand blender to consider when adding to your kitchen gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been following Native Iya Hindi herbal product l for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Native iya Hindi who treated someone and the person shared a story of how her got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Native Iya Hindi and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this December and i am grateful to God and thankful to her for medicine too. If you have (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Ectopic Pregnancy or any infertility issues) just reach her on (hindinative@yahoo.com) she has professional advise and a cure too.via WhatsApp messenger +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/

    ReplyDelete