Hearts

Valentine's Day PJs

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:30 AM

Ok, first things first,
 I am still reeling form the neck & neck, overtime win for the Patriots clutching the 
AFC championship (again) and moving on to the super bowl.  
This is the ninth time TB12 has been to the superbowl... NINTH!! 
I am sure there will be more super bowl talk in the next few weeks as we approach the day, but for now I will revel in the win.


Guys, Valentines Day is less than a month away!
As I have gotten older, Valentines has kind of lost it's appeal. I remember in high school making my boyfriend these special heart shaped cookies with pink and white butter cream frosting, writing heart felt notes and exchanging little gifts that seemed to mean everything.  Years, and several valentines later, I  find that my perfect Valentine's Day is avoiding the over priced preset menus, ordering in and watching Netflix.  I still like to exchange little, thoughtful gifts as a token of love, so stay tuned for my Valentines gift guides.  

I also, even though low key, like to be festive. 
Below are some adorable V-Day Pajamas that you can snuggle up with your loved ones in. 



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Those PJ bottoms are the cutest! And I love that your lip color matches your hoodie. Have the sweetest day beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jams are so cute, lady- and congrats on the win! That was such a crazy game!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Valentine's day OOTD!!! I love the ultra-feminine shade of pink of your PJ jacket and the heart-message print PJ bottoms. I also love your some of your numbered picks of adorable Valentine's Day pyjamas - my faves are: 1. (the Kate Spade crinkle chiffon chemise set) and 7. (the Venus Heart Robe), but I love your Valentine's Day PJ's outfit the best.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute and cozy! I love the pants! Your picks are all great! I am loving #8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the pink and the pink lipstick! Ill take 6 or 7! You cant beat cute and cozy pjs!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win! I can't believe that they are back again. They are seriously THE team to beat! The game was so exciting!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a crazy game!!! Love the pink lipstick!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/01/how-to-style-long-faux-fur-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to up my pj game! Your pj bottoms are so cute!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pajama pants! So cute!!!!!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute PJs you have here dear, especially 5th and 7th. Also, yes, as a mom of two, I see Valentines day a little different now.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pjs you're wearing Elise - you look great in everything! Now I want some Valentine pjs! :)

    ReplyDelete