dark spot brightening

Reviva Labs

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:30 AM



Happy Tuesday Loves! 
I slipped on black ice and had a nasty fall on Friday and yesterday I was home because what was supposed to be 6-9 inches of snow turned out t be 13 inches. Isn't it March?  Shouldn't we be expecting Spring like weather? Feeling achy coupled with the death of Luke Perry (insert sobbing emoji), I am feeling really old.  

If you know me and or read S&S often, you know I am always trying to incorporate any new skin care product that promise youthful results. 

Recently I tried Reviva Labs Brightening and Defense Skin Care Products and was happy to see a very noticeable improvement with brightening and lighting dark spot areas as well as evening out skin my tone . With the defense, I can see and feel that it combats environmental damage due to heat or cold for the face and lips . I noticed a difference almost immediately after using Reviva Labs products. My skin is feeling moist and protected. 





Reviva’s Brightening Collection uses ingredients chosen for their ability to make complexions more radiant, reduce overall discoloration, and lessen the appearance of dark spots.  You will enjoy finding your skin quickly looking healthier and more lustrous.

See for yourself and enter my insta giveaway for night cream and dark spot here.

 xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aww, you poor thing- this weather has been just miserable! Super cold in KC today, with a brief warm-up followed by more snow next week (argh).

    Thanks for sharing this skincare line- I love discovering new goodies!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try! Sounds amazing, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sounds like such a bad week already! Hope youre feeling better..those falls can be so dangerous!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! I will keep my fingers crossed for some spring weather for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product looks great! I can't wait to try it! I hope you're feeling much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try this line! Thanks for sharing these products. I'm over this winter too!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a really good brand. I need to check this out. Thanks for sharing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound like lovely products.

    What a shame you got hurt though!

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) Hope you're having a great weekend and you're all rested and recovered!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe do hope you are feeling better Elise. So nice to hear of new skin care products. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete