bralette

Love, to the Max(i)

Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:30 AM

Hey babes, hope you are all having an awesome week. 

I am so in love with this time of year, sunny warm weather, the anticipation of Summer, all of it!  If you know me, you know when the weather gets warm, 9 times our of 10 I am in a maxi dress, romper or jumpsuit. To me they are  offer a relaxed, yet polished, cool, one and done look for the Summer. I am obsessed with this green Amazon maxi I got for my FL vacation a while back. I absolutely love the weight of the material.  
















maxi / bag / sandals similar  / bralette /  jacket / sunnies / layered necklace 

 This weekend I am heading out with a few blogger friends to 'Happy Place'.
Have you been?  Have you heard of it? 
It is a touring art installation, with multi-sensory immersive rooms inducing smiles and laughter, plus larger-than-life one of a kind installations—including seven-foot stilettos made of a million candies and six-foot tall mirrored X and O letters surrounded by a wall of one thousand red lips.
Definitely check out my stories from this super instagrammable experience! 


Any fun plans this weekend?

xx, Elise


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. You look fantastic in your maxi dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it beautiful, and it’s so perfect with the free people bralette and denim jacket. You have the best time at the happy place! Can’t wait to see photos. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in that maxi dress and love that purse! Haven't had luck with amazon dresses so far but have done well with tops.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great Amazon find! I will surely have to put this on ymwishlist!I also love the green, it really looks nice!
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you always find the best maxis! I love this shade of green and of course the knot is perfect!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color Suits you very well! I always love dresses with denim jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about a good maxi dress! Green is such a pretty color on you! I'm also loving your bag! Have fun at Happy Place! It sounds really cool!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun place to go, enjoy! I love an easy look for the warmer months, and the green is so good on you! I love the hint of lace with your bralet and the circle bag. I keep reading about everybody and their amazing Amazon buys, I need to check somethings out! You look beautiful in it!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is THE cutest Spring outfit! I love the bralette that kind of peaks out, the green color and that round bag! Fun!!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with this look! Maxi dresses are perfect for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely maxi dress! Green looks nice on you and I like the denim jacket with it too :) I knot my too-long maxis as well until I can get them hemmed, haha!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend! I had brunch with some other local style Instagrammers yesterday and it was so fun :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love a maxi dress, they look so cool don't they. Thanks for sharing, and do stop by and join the #chicandstylish #linkup every Thursday. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so into maxi dresses for spring/summer! And I'm with you - I throw them on and wear them all the time too. They are so easy to style, plus comfy to wear! Love the color on you and I'm checking out that bag now. SO good!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cutest maxi dress! I love the color and how you styled it especially the knot on the bottom. It totally amp up the chic factor! Happy Sunday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great find and great color on you!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/04/the-cutest-espadrille-wedges.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fab maxi dress! Also love the shoes.
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing like a good maxi this time of year, and what a gorgeous color on you! And love the peep of lace with the FP bralette <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. This maxi looks comfy and chic, definitely perfect for your coming warm season.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely dress dear! You styled it beautifully with the denim jacket. The bag adds such a chic touch too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete