casual jumpsuit

Spring Jumpsuit

Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:30 AM

So welcome to April guys! 

Oh Spring, how I love thee, let me count the ways! 
I am loving that the sunsets later, it has allowed me to take advantage of getting outside in the fresh air. It is definitely not as warm as  I like, but it is getting there. 

You all know how I feel about jumpsuits.  Along side maxi dresses, jumpsuits and rompers are my favorite Spring/Summer attire. I got this adorable, simple, cropped jumpsuit from Dottie Couture, and I just couldnt wait tfor the warm weather. 

Normally you would see me wear this with a straw bag, gladiators or wedges, but it is still just a wee bit to cool for that. So I decided to throw on my favorite denim jacket, studded booties and layered necklaces for a perfect early spring look. 









jumpsuit / distressed denim jacket / booties OLD similar here & here / necklaces / sunglasses

Looking forward to a warm sunny weekend filled with lots of outdoor time.

What are your plans?

xx, Elise

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. You look so cute in your spring jumpsuit!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have super similar booties in my cart and I wouldn't have thought to style them with a jumpsuit- so thank you for that inspo! I always get such fun ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough jumpsuits lately, and YAY for later sunsets <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this jumpsuit!! Perfect for Spring and it's so simple! :)

    https://mariannyc.com/april-2019-goals/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those booties are just the cutest with that jumpsuit and I love the black and brown colors together!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun casual look! Love the denim jacket and the booties with the jumpsuit.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Spring jumpsuits are my favorite! Love how comfy this one looks. The wide leg pants are such a chic detail!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. adoro questa tuta, bella anche la giacca di jeans *_*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jumpsuit, I love that one. I've ordered and received a black one too but I havn't tried it on yet! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, jumpsuits can be so cute and comfy! And love your ankle boots as well <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy April! This jumpsuit is so cute on you! I love your necklaces too!

    Lizzie
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun jumpsuit! I like the denim jacket and ankle boots with it :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) Another busy one here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how you paired that denim jacket with the jumpsuit. You look phenomenal!!!!!!!!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a good jumpsuit!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/04/chambray-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The weather this weekend was SO GOOD in KC, too- I had the house all opened up and it felt amazing!

    Speaking of amazing- you look dope in this jumpsuit, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great styling! That jumpsuit looks so pretty on you! <3

    https://jessysfashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love jumpsuits because they are comfy and make it so easy to get dressed! Yours is super cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an adorable look on you dear! Loving the ankle boots.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this jumpsuit! You look so stylish, as always. And can I borrow your photographer??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks - Enjoyed this post, is there any way I can receive an alert email when there is a new update?
    dashiki print maxi skirt

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking forward to see you. one piece swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete