featured

Black, White And Red All Over.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:00 AM

Half way through a new week already?  I haven't worn jeans in the better part of three months, but it feels good to get back into my Autumn routine and uniform.  As I mentioned in the previous post, one of my favorite things about this time of year is change is the weather and change in wardrobe.  Right now it is all about layers.  As I left the house this morning it was 45, and throughout the day it has warmed up to a balmy 85.  Breezy sweaters, denim and utility jackets and light weights scarves are perfect for this time of year.  I chose this airy, rolled collar cardi to give this outfit a little pop! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

xx,
EE

















What I wore: 
Jeans Paige Denim OLD similar here /
Top Silence and Noise SOLD OUT similar here/
Cardi BDG similar here/
Booties Kenneth Cole /
Chevron Necklace similar here















You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Part of me is excited for denim again, and part of me is dreading it, because once it starts getting too cold for bare legs my wardrobe gets so much smaller.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Loving the black and white with the pop of red!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing,
    Happy Friday.

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This red is the PERFECT pop of color! Great fall look!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pop of red is perfection! Love this casual chic look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit! The jeans are cuffed in just the right place, those booties are so cute---basically I approve of everything!

    Beauty V. Brains | a fashion and beauty blog for smart girls who like stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute transition to fall look. Love the pop of color!

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top is pretty on its own with the jeans but adding that red cardi takes this look to a whole new level. Big fan!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! loving the red jacket and the prints of your top!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking so rocking with jeans and cardigan. Red is perfect for you, You are looking so beautiful. Fashionable and well designed. Nice outfit, stylish. Lovely. Here is another one my favorite is leather skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete