featured

Last Days of Summer

Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:00 AM

Hello! As the days of Summer are dwindling I have been trying extra hard to enjoy the fantastic weather we have been having. I have truly enjoyed every second of Summer, maybe because my son is at such a great age and we had so much fun, maybe it was the perfect weather, and maybe because I let a little more loose this year. We have been a complete beach bums all season working on getting every bit of vitamin D from the Sun to last us throughout the predicted unseasonably cold and snowy winter we are facing.

Being super hot and humid all I have wanted to wear are light and airy rompers and sun dresses.  This is one of my favorite go to Free People sundresses I own.  I have also learned to accept and embrace my curly (frizzy) hair.

I hope you are all enjoying the last bits of Summer as well!!

xx,
EE  











What I wore:
Free People Sundress OLD similar here and here 


Here are some other pics from the Summer













You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. So glad to hear you had such a nice summer! I love the pattern and detail on this dress. Don't you just love pieces like this?! So stylish in just one item.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful summer! Have a great weekend!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful summer! Have a great weekend!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you two are precious!! And I love your dress! Happy weekending!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress and looks like you had a really fun summer!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that dress on you!
    Have a great holiday weekend :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I am in loveeeee with that dress! Way too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute, mother and son! Yaaaaay! The combo looks super doper cool and the cupcake board is so, so nice! <3

    Hey, just in case you wanna check up my blog as well, here's mine! :D
    www.TheMetropoliteen.com

    ReplyDelete