featured

Something About Simplicity

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:00 AM














Hello Darlings!  Are any of you having as hard of a time letting go of Summer as I am?
There is just something about dressing with simplicity. 
I find that during the cooler months I wear tons of black, but there is just something about Summer that makes me want to be bright and colorful.  I am attracted to pastels, especially this aqua, minty, green color. Truth be told, I would probably be attracted to a potato sack if it were the right shade of sea foam, so when I found this TOBI dress on sale, it was a no brainer.  This perfectly simple jersey dress has been a staple of mine all Summer. Dressed up with heeled booties, or down with gladiators, it has definitely proved to be worth it's weight in gold.  

xx,
EE



What I wore:
Dress TOBI
T-Strap Sandals BP for Nordstrom similar here
Flash Tatoos / Horn necklace similar here and here
Cross Body Deux Lux similar here and here










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty mint dress! I love the simple style.
    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! Tobi has some really fab items!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this dress! The gold tattoos are fun too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete