featured

My Favorite Accessory: Denim Jacket

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:00 AM

Seeing that I am ALWAYS cold I must have a coat or jacket on hand at all times. In the Spring, Summer and Fall a denim jacket is key!! This particular Maison Scotch light destroyed jacket happens to be my favorite. Over a dress, jumper, or simple tank and leggings, it always gives an edgy cool feel. I am amazed it has taken a year for it to debut in a post. 

What accessories can you not live without?

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

xx,
EE













What I wore:
Jacket: Maison Scotch SOLD OUT similar here and here /
Tank- CHASER similar here
Ponte faux leather pants ZARA SOLD OUT similar here and here /
Sandals: Sam and Libby for Target similar here
Layered Necklace Francesca's


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. So chic and cute!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and I love those shoes!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE denim jackets! I swear i've owned mine (light cropped one from Target) for 4 years and hardly touched it and this summer I wore it nearly every single day to work over different outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, especially with those layered necklaces! I can't live without earrings - otherwise I feel naked :P hehe

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim jackets and never know how to style them. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim jacket is inevitable part of my wardrobe for any season and I really like that light destroyed jacket on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim jackets are my favorite too I also like it always. Your one is too good and fashionable. Color is perfect. You are looking so pretty with this one.
    here is a collection of long denim skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete